B. “Organization” = group whose 501(c)(3) status is being used.
2. One sentence summary of project/activity
1. Why (community need)
2. Who and how many (target population, including age, gender, ethnicity, other relevant characteristics)
3. What (services provided)
4. When (timeframe)
5. Where (location of the work)
2. Information sheet (use attached form).
3. Logic model (use attached form and instructions).
4. Rationale (follow attached instructions).
5. Program or Project Budget sheet (use attached form).
6. Financial summary of your organization’s most recently completed fiscal year, including the original budget and actual revenue and expenses for that year.
7. If you are a 501(c)(3) organization, a copy of the IRS determination letter advising that your organization is exempt from taxes under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code, and that the organization is not a private foundation as defined in Section 509(a).
8. Listing of organization’s Board of Directors with their affiliations.
9. Most recent audited financial statement and accompanying management letter for a complete fiscal year of the organization. If your financial statements have never been audited, indicate why – e.g. you are too small, or your organization is too new.
Annual report, if available, or a brief description of the scope of your organization’s work.